Have you already purchased your Home with No Home Inspection?
What do you know about the largest purchase in your life?
A post-home inspection is just as important as a pre-home inspection. Prices in the Greater Toronto Area can go beyond a million dollars for townhouses, and far beyond that for detached homes. Multiple bidders drive up home prices to the point that people forgo the home inspection to secure a purchase. We understand why you would forgo the home inspection, but that does not mean you should not forget about it.
10 reasons to get a home inspection after you bought your new home
- Inspect your home for safety deficiencies (such as electrical) in the home, which is especially critical in a family with small children.
- Find issues the client cannot visually see by using IR cameras. The client will not need to purchase expensive devices for limited-time use.
- Potential to warn homeowners of problems before they get bigger and more expensive to fix, such as flooding from problematic water fixtures and piping.
- Potential to warn homeowners of moisture issues, that can lead to mould or structural issues.
- Provide a way to prioritize renovations with a timetable.
- Provide detailed specifications on utility systems in your house. Useful in the future for replacement parts or troubleshooting.
- Knowledge. Do you want to know how things work in your new house without spending hours researching? Ideal for first-time home buyers!
- Home inspectors investigate places in the house you may feel uncomfortable such as the roof or attic, crawlspace, furnace room, and electrical panel.
- The home inspector can be a resource of information after the inspection is complete.
- Time is money and quality of life. Saves you time from researching, and inspecting the house yourself when you can spend quality time with your family.
With a post-home inspection, our fees are reasonable. There are no hidden costs. No extra charge for weekend inspections, and no extra costs for IR thermal inspections. Please check our fees chart.